Wednesday 15 October 2014

Hero Weapon



Its been a long time since I've posted. Worked on AAA title Wolfenstein: The New Order, which kept me fairly busy. After which I was focusing on modeling a space platform piece which can be seen on my new 2014 Show Reel, and working on some freelance Motion Graphics work. After few months of going through some tutorials for additional learning, I started working on two new projects a few weeks ago. One of which I have added some screenshots below of my current progress. The concept artwork was found online, and was done by the amazing Jeremy Love, you can find his work on his website www.jeremylove.com. Will continue to post more updates as the model moves along.


Hero Weapon (Concept art work by Jeremy Love)











No comments:

Post a Comment